ATC Level5: D05AX02 - Calcipotriol
- D05A - Antipsoriatics for topical use
- D05AX - Other antipsoriatics for topical use
Drugs in ATC category "D05AX02":
- Calcipotriene (Calcipotriol) - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION FOR TOPICAL DERMATOLOGIC USE ONLY. Not for Ophthalmic, Oral or Intravaginal Use. Rx only DESCRIPTION Calcipotriene Topical Solution, 0.005% (Scalp Solution), is a clear, colorless to light yellow topical...
- Calcipotriol - Calcipotriol (INN) or calcipotriene (USAN) is a sythetic derivative of calcitriol or Vitamin D. Indication: For the treatment of moderate plaque psoriasis in adults. Calcipotriene is a synthetic analog of vitamin D. In humans, the natural supply of vitamin D depends mainly on exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun for conversion of 7-dehydrocholesterol to vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in the skin.
- Daivonex Scalp Solution
- Dovonex - Calcipotriol belongs to the family of medications known as vitamin D analogues. It is used to treat the skin condition psoriasis . It may be used alone or in combination other medications (i.e., topical corticosteroid, cyclosporin A, or acitretin). Calcipotriol works by controlling the excessive production of skin cells seen in psoriasis.
- Eukadar Unguento
- Sorilux - This medication is used to treat psoriasis . Calcipotriene is a form of vitamin D. It works by slowing down the growth of skin cells.
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved