ATC Level5: D01AC14 - Sertaconazole
- D01 - Antifungals for dermatological use
- D01A - Antifungals for topical use
- D01AC - Imidazole and triazole derivatives
Drugs in ATC category "D01AC14":
- Ertaczo - This medication is used to treat athlete's foot . It is an azole antifungal that works by preventing the growth of fungus. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional. This medication may also be used for other fungal skin ...
- Gine Zalain
- Gyno Zalain
- Onabet V1
- Sertaconazole - Sertaconazole nitrate is an antifungal medication of the imidazole class. It is available as a cream to treat skin infections such as athlete’s foot. [Wikipedia] Indication: For the topical treatment of interdigital tinea pedis in immunocompetent patients 12 years of age and older, caused by Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, and Epidermophyton floccosum. Sertaconazole is an imidazole/triazole type antifungal agent. Sertaconazole is a highly selective inhibitor of fungal...
- Zalain Ovulos
- Zalain Vaginal
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved