ATC Level5: C09BB05 - Ramipril and Felodipine
- C - Cardiovascular system
- C09 - Agents acting on the renin
- C09B - ACE inhibitors, combinations
- C09BB - ACE inhibitors and calcium channel blockers
- C09BB05 - Ramipril and Felodipine
Drugs in ATC category "C09BB05":
- Altace plus Felodipine
- Felodipine (Felodipine) - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION Felodipine is a calcium antagonist (calcium channel blocker). Felodipine is a dihydropyridine derivative that is chemically described as ± ethyl methyl 4-(2,3-dichlorophenyl)-1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate. Its molecular formula is C 18 H 19 Cl 2 NO 4 and its structural formula is: ...
- Ramipril (Ramipril) - Ramipril information Ramipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients...
- Triapin Mite
- Triasyn - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Unimax Mite
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology