ATC Level5: C08CA08 - Nitrendipine
- C - Cardiovascular system
- C08 - Calcium channel blockers
- C08C - Selective calcium channel blockers with mainly vascular effects
- C08CA - Dihydropyridine derivatives
Drugs in ATC category "C08CA08":
- Bayotensin Mite
- Baypress Mite
- Nitre - This medication is used to prevent chest pain ( angina ) in people with a certain heart condition (coronary artery disease). Nitroglycerin belongs to a class of drugs known as nitrates. Angina occurs when the heart muscle is not getting enough blood . This drug works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. This medication will not relieve chest pain once it occurs. It is also not intended to be used just before physical activities (such as ...
- Nitren Lich
- Nitrendipine - A calcium channel blocker with marked vasodilator action. It is an effective antihypertensive agent and differs from other calcium channel blockers in that it does not reduce glomerular filtration rate and is mildly natriuretic, rather than sodium retentive. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of mild to moderate hypertension Nitrendipine, a dihydropyridine calcium-channel blocker, is used alone or with an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, to treat hypertension, chronic stable angina...
- Sub Tensin
- Tepanil - Diethylpropion is used along with a doctor-approved, reduced-calorie diet , exercise , and behavior change program to help you lose weight . It is used in people who are significantly overweight (obese) and have not been able to lose enough weight with diet and exercise alone. Losing weight and keeping it off can reduce the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease , diabetes , high blood pressure , and a shorter life. It is not known how this medication ...
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology