ATC Level5: C02AB02 - Methyldopa (racemic)
- C - Cardiovascular system
- C02A - Antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting
- C02AB02 - Methyldopa (racemic)
Drugs in ATC category "C02AB02":
- Aloset - This medication is used to treat severe cases of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in women who have diarrhea as a major symptom. Alosetron is not effective in men with IBS. This medication is not recommended for use in children because of the serious side effects that have been seen in adults.
- Angimet (Methyldopa) - Pharmacological action Angimet is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic effect. Metoprolol decreases automaticity of sinus node, reducing heart rate, slows AV-conduction, decreases myocardial contractility and excitability, reduces cardiac output, reduces myocardial oxygen demand. This drug inhibits the stimulatory effect of catecholamines on the heart during physical and...
- Methyldopa (Methyldopa) - DESCRIPTION Methyldopa is an antihypertensive and is the L-isomer of alpha-methyldopa. It is levo-3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-2-methylalanine sesquihydrate. Methyldopa is supplied as tablets for oral administration, containing 250 mg and 500 mg of methyldopa. The amount of methyldopa is calculated on the anhydrous basis. Its molecular formula is C 10 H 13 NO 4 •1 1/2 H 2 O, with a molecular weight of 238.24, and its structural formula is: ...
- Presinol Mite
- Yuremetil D
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved