ATC Level5: A12BA54 - Potassium Hydrogencarbonate, combinations
- A - Alimentary tract and metabolism
- A12 - Mineral supplements
- A12BA54 - Potassium Hydrogencarbonate, combinations
Drugs in ATC category "A12BA54":
- K-Lyte Effervescent
- K-Lyte - This medication is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood . A normal level of potassium in the blood is important. Potassium helps your cells, kidneys , heart , muscles, and nerves work properly. Most people get enough potassium by eating a well- balanced diet . Some conditions that can lower your body's potassium level include severe prolonged diarrhea and vomiting , hormone problems such as hyperaldosteronism, or treatment with "water...
- Potassium Bicarbonate (Potassium Bicarbonate) - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Potassium Bicarbonate Effervescent Tablets for Oral Solution, USP Rx only Description Orange-flavored KLOR-CON ® /EF Potassium Bicarbonate Effervescent Tablets for Oral Solution, USP are an oral potassium supplement offered as effervescent tablets in individual packets for dissolution in water. Each tablet contains potassium bicarbonate 2.5 g and citric acid 2 .1g...
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology