ATC Level5: A01AB12 - Hexetidine
- A - Alimentary tract and metabolism
- A01 - Stomatological preparations
- A01A - Stomatological preparations
- A01AB - Antiinfectives and antiseptics for local oral treatment
Drugs in ATC category "A01AB12":
- Abrasone Rectal
- Anginasin N
- Hexalen - This medication is used to treat cancer of the ovaries after other treatments have not been successful.
- Hexetidin Comp
- Hexigel - Pharmacological action Hexigel is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Hexigel prescribed? For local use of Hexigel ICPA Health Products: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of...
- Irin - This medication is used to treat cancer of the colon and rectum. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional. This drug may also be used to treat other types of cancer (such as lung , bone cancer ).
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved